ORAC - oxygen radical absorption capacity - measures the effectiveness of and relationship between antioxidants and free radicals. Antioxidants are natural cell protectors, neutralizing free radicals. A healthy amount of antioxidants can help render these free radicals harmless.
A good ORAC supplement should contain 3,000 ORAC units in the form of high-ORAC value foods such as blueberries, cranberries and elderberries, in addition to other vitamins and nutrients that help provide total antioxidant protection. Many berry supplements contain only limited beneficial ingredients; Isotonix Maximum ORAC, on the other hand, contains a proprietary blend of antioxidants and vitamins - including blueberries, raspberries, cranberries and elderberries, black currant, pomegranate, plum, vitamins C and E and Bioperine (black pepper extract).
Nutrition experts, including those at the CDC and NCI, recommend five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day. This amount is difficult to achieve, making the use of an antioxidant supplement vitally important. One capful of Isotonix Maximum ORAC supplies 3,000 ORAC units, providing your body a comprehensive antioxidant network and increased bioavailability thanks to the revolutionary Isotonix Delivery System.
- A comprehensive antioxidant network
- Antioxidant – powerful free radical scavenger
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- High ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value
- Increased bioavailability due to Bioperine®
- Inhibits oxidation of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) cholesterol
- Supports cognitive health